Visualizzazione ingrandita della mappa
The main grape variety used and the petit rougeper 1l 70%. Other local grapes for the remaining 30%. Very intense ruby red color. Fruity aroma with hints of rose hips. Delicate and gentle. The service temperature should be around 16 degrees. It goes well with meats and cheeses.
Link to some producers: